What we need from you when submitting photos to robertharding
- Photos must be jpg format (saved as quality 10 after RAW conversion) with Adobe RGB 1998 color profile embedded, be a minimum of 50mb uncompressed (panorama’s 100mb) and a maximum of 150mb.
- Photos of recognisable people or taken on private property or containing copyrighted/trademarked material must be submitted with fully compliant model/property releases or be carefully removed with photoshop (e.g license plates, logos, boat names etc.).
Download Model & Property releases for your content
- Photos must be well composed, correctly exposed, in-focus and free of dust, artefacts, excessive noise and any post production defects (keep sharpening to a minimum)
- Photos must be submitted on an image exclusive basis and not be represented by any other stock agency, this includes sisters or similar's.
- Required metadata fields for each submitted photo are caption, shoot country, shoot date and release status, if not embedded in your photos this can be added in our portal.
- Caption Structure: Captions/descriptions must be written in the following format – Brief subject description, Location, Country. For example, Samba dancer in the Sambadrome, Rio Carnival parade, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
If you are new to robertharding and would like to be part of our team of professional media creators, complete our short registration form and upload an initial submission of up to 20 photos, we will be back to you as soon as we have reviewed your submission. Don't get put off if your submission is rejected as the bar is set pretty high. We will give you help and advice and encourage you to make another submission.
If you need any advice on submitting content or are planning a shoot and need an shoot brief, please get in touch and a member of our creative team will assist you.